• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female 4 way FFA

Amy

Smash Cadet
I guess this is the only place to find females who play smash, anyway I was hoping to get together 4 girls and play smash in a ffa, as I only know of RawR .ixi. and myself It'd be nice to have a 4 way ffa going.

Anyone fancy a game? You can find me in Emularena Grounds. ;)

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
judging by the title of this topic, i expected it to be much racier. i have to say, i'm disappointed.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i know ... i played rawr and owned
and then i was like "o sht ur a girl???"
and she got mad =P

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Lets see Ice Kokiri, that //_x character , Aria Dionysis or something like that are the only other girls I can think of.

Amy

Smash Cadet
Lets see Ice Kokiri, that //_x character , Aria Dionysis or something like that are the only other girls I can think of.
Awesome, well I've heard of Ice Kokiri and never played her before, and umm //_x? never heard of.

I need to add to contact them, btw whaahppnd if you think RawR was hard and you got owned try playing me :chuckle: I've not lost once agaisnt her yet.:)

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea Jacinta , she and her bro share the same comp or something. So you dont see her as much.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
my cousin plays, her name is elizabet

But she only plays here in my comp, she had been on kaillera a couple times,and its good.

Top Bottom