• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow Yoshi Brawlers

IceAge

Smash Cadet
While Yoshi is the best color changing dinosaur in the game, I feel as if I've reached the peak of him. While I know I still have some techniques to learn, I don't know exactly what direction to contiinue in. I would like to get some 1v1's against other Yoshi mainers. PM or post here if your interested... Just please be a competitive Yoshi player, don't battle me with all items on saying "I will teach you Yoshi". I will remove you as a friend.

Just to clarify, I am not a noob, I think I am pretty good just looking for more help from people here. I don't have a vid of my Yoshi, so I can't give you guys that.

Thanks in advance!

Nocher

Smash Rookie
ugh, he is a good player, but i really couldnt suggest anything. THE LAG WAS HORRIBLE

edit-the lag stopped, ur really good. sorry for not updating, i wrote this when the lag was going on

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Alright, for the most part, our lag stopped nochar. Any suggestions? I loved your throws!

Ready whenver depstsr.

Depster

Smash Champion
Good games, Iceage. We're pretty even, and we can both obviously punish HARD with Yoshi. I liked your off the stage combos.

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Hah! Thanks, you used your tilts a lot better then I did, you also ground pound and egg rolled a lot better then me.

Any specific help versus Lucas? Got my next tourney match against a good one. Spacing properly is probably the key.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, I wont be accessible until late at night. Gotta find a job, then I have to mow someone lawn after that. That fine with you? Oh, I'm still trying to finish my combo vid (dang i'm lazy XD)

IceAge

Smash Cadet
Im acually home sick currently, if your here we could play a few rounds, I might go randomly afk, I've been throwing up off and on today.

though, Wednesday is fine.

Top Bottom