• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fellow Puffs. How are you enjoying Smash 4?

What do you think of Smash 4 so far?

• Don´t you mean smash 64?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • MELEE 4 LYFE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only play brawl

• Smash 4, When will that update come out on Project M?

• LOVE IT!!!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I got this game over a week ago as a special gift from Nintendo of Canada. The first thing I did was unlock all the characters, of course with the goal of getting Puff. So far I'm liking it for the most part. I'm one of those weirdos that plays every iteration of smash actively in a competitive environment, so really it's another game to add to my roster and learn my way around.

I think that Puff has some similarity in play style in every smash game (CAMP THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE), and it seems to be working so far for me in tournament and in For Glory. So help me god if i try to start dacusing i will sit myself in the corner and think about why i've been a bad person

Top Bottom