• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feirce deity link?

Shadowblade201

Smash Rookie
i was wacthing some e 4 all vids and found 1 that had link fighting and his icon was a diff color and i saw marks on his face. it wasnt to good quality but i think feirce deity link or oni link is a alternate costume. if u want il post the vid

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Yeah he's all black with blond hair and red eyes that's not fierce deity link.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Ehh, I'm not a big fan of the Oni Link character...now, Oni Link as Link's final smash? *drools* Should've been that way.

Why, Sakurai...WHY?!

the homosaurus rex

Smash Cadet
Oni Link as Link's Final Smash would make negative sense, as the current Link in Brawl was based off of Twilight Princess, who is a completely different Link from the Link in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (as the same Link appeared in both games), and it was Majora's Mask that had Oni Link.

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Wind Waker link cannot have the fierce deity mask he does not wear any mask (just the ugly one in ww).
Only the link from majora can have it.
But he have more chance to be in brawl then the old young link.

Top Bottom