• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Feb 7, 2015] The Smash Den Tournament for Boston Children's Hospital Charity! (Quincy, MA)

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
The Smash Den Tournament for Boston Children's Hospital Charity!

Come join us for a Smash 4 tournament to benefit Boston Children's Hospital!

Tournament rules:
3 Stock 8 Minutes
Items: Off
Best 2/3 (3/5 for finals)
Custom Moves: ON
Custom Equipment: OFF
Mii Fighters: LEGAL

Full rules: HERE

Entry: $5 (for charity!)

Prizes: TBD, but likely a gift card of some kind.

Venue Info:
My house is located in Quincy, MA, right on Southern Artery. Parking is limited, so try to either carpool or take public transportation. The good news is that it is SUPER EASY to get here on public transit:

Take the Red Line to Quincy Center Station
Take the 220, 221, or 222 bus to the Washington St./Southern Artery stop, my house is right across the street.

The trains run until 2:00 AM, so the event running late shouldn't be an issue for public transit.

There are numerous food/convenient stores within walking distance, and many more within delivery range.

Streaming:
This event will be streamed! Hit us up on twitch.tv/LanceKing2200_ to watch the matches.

Group Info:
We have a Facebook Group HERE and an event page for this event HERE. Feel free to join us if you want to play with us regularly. We're probably going to start hosting events as a bi-weekly/monthly thing, so join the facebook group or follow our Smashboards thread HERE to stay up to date with info.

Pre-event:
We're going to be holding a warm up event (to gauge interest and test capacity) on Sat, Jan 24th, same time and location. The warm up event will probably be 5$ entry with standard prize pool, but may change depending on turnout.

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
This event is tomorrow, and despite the torrential onslaught of snow we've gotten, it's still on! However, due to the snow, parking is SUPER LIMITED around my house (seriously, there's room for like, 3-4 cars at most). Please PLEASE carpool or take public transit if possible. My house is super accessable from the Quincy Center Red Line stop. I have a couple of backup parking plans, but the less cars the better.

Other than that this event is still on. We'll be streaming and hopefully we'll have 4 setups to play on. I'd like to start the tournament proper by 5 at the latest. Feel free to come by as early as 2 though, if you want to do warmups and practice.

shin1223

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1865-1002-9637
Hi. I'm an international student from Japan and live in South Boston.
I'm a big fan of SSB4. I'd love to join!

Last edited:

LanceKing2200

Smash Apprentice
Sure thing! Are you familiar with the T public transit system? If so that would be the easiest way to get to us, instructions are in the OP.

shin1223

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1865-1002-9637
Thank you! I have Charlie Card and I live near Andrew, so it is very easy to come to your house!
Maybe I'll be there at 3 around tomorrow. I can't wait!

Top Bottom