• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 7, 2015] Smash Bros Rescue 3 (A Melee and Wii U Tournament) (Jacksonville, Florida)

FilTheTurtle

Smash Cadet
NNID
FilTheTurtle
The Smash Bros Rescue tournament series returns for it's third installment which happens to also be the anniversary weekend of Video Game Rescue! So as a big thank you to the Smash Community there will be NO VENUE FEE.
Meaning if you do not want to enter any of the tournaments for cash, this is a completely free event!
Please bring setups for the games, people who bring setups will be entered into raffles for prizes

Individual tournament line-up:
Melee Singles - $5/person
Wii U Singles - $5/person
Melee Doubles (TBD) - $10/Team
Wii U Doubles (TBD) - $10/Team
Super Smash Bros 64 Singles (TBD) - $2/Person

Doors open at 11am and detailed tournament schedule will be posted soon.

You can also watch the fun unfold at www.twitch.tv/videogamerescue

Facebook event: ttps://www.facebook.com/events/1616056661956551/

Jax Smash Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/247383341960804/

Quail Eggs

Smash Rookie
How many people usually attend these events? My friends and I are turbo interested and this would be our first tournament.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
any update for the schedule for this yet? An Orlando car is trying to make it out but we need details

CaspianSSB

Smash Rookie
There's more details on the facebook page btw, i just checked and there's about 70 people confirmed going and most questions are being answered so i would check that out.

Will Wasp

Smash Rookie
If you could do PM at a tourney that would be awesome. In Jax preferably.

Top Bottom