• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feb 7, 2015 - Clemson Smash Series 3 [Melee, PM, SSB4 Wii U; Doubles and Singles]

Kaishin

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I don't have enough posts to post a link, which includes the pre-registration link. If you think you may come you can search on facebook "Clemson Smash Series 3" or PM me here on smashboards and hopefully you can get a hold of it.

From the facebook post:
Daniel Hall 100B, Clemson, SC
Registration starts at 10:00 AM

Please pre-register: [link removed]

This will be a combination of six tournaments: Doubles and Singles for Smash 4 Wii U, Project M, and Melee.

Venue fee is $5 per person.

All tournaments are $5 per person as well (so $10 per team).

Tournament times:
Smash 4 Wii U Doubles: 11:00 AM
Smash 4 Wii U Singles: 12:00 PM
Project M Doubles: 1:00 PM
Project M Singles: 2:00 PM
Melee Doubles: 3:00 PM
Melee Singles: 4:00 PM

As per the usual, account for possible delays in your schedule, because there is a good chance the tournaments will last more than an hour.

If you have a setup, please bring it. A full setup (TV + Console + Game) for any of the three games means no venue fee.

Melee and Project M must have CRTs, however, it is acceptable to use HDMI for Smash 4 (input buffer gives lee-way).

Rule-sets will be posted shortly, but expect near-standard procedure.

As stated above (and linked above), please pre-register. Walk-ins are accepted but we will be disappointed.
Anybody and everybody is welcome.

P.S.: Anything that I've missed?

Last edited:

Jaghancement

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1263-8011-7156
No idea what the exact numbers are but there's about 50 people signed up on Facebook. Our club on campus has grown a ton this semester so I would imagine it will be bigger than the last one.

Gerudo_King

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gerudo_Khan
So can I show up before the Melee tournament and sign up for that there without staying the whole time?

Kaishin

Smash Apprentice
Yes. That's entirely possible. However, only if you show up before the time listed on the page. Simply show up 10 minutes or so before the tournament starts and you should be good.

Edit: Unless you meant the actual time of starting. We don't know when that is, and it would only delay the tournament to be signing up late. If you call me or Matt before the tournament in question is scheduled to start I will let you know of the progress towards the tournament.

Thanks for reminding me about this, Jag. Posted this like 2 weeks ago and didn't get any responses for a while.

Last edited:
Top Bottom