• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 26, 2015] IGN Convention Qatar 2015 Super Smash Bros. 4 Tournament (Ar-Rayyan, Qatar)

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
Bring your own controller, APEX rulesets. Buy the convention tickets at Virgin Megastore or The Gaming Lounge, then sign up on the Challonge here. If you don't sign up on the challonge you won't be admitted into the tournament. Hosted by FALCON ARENA and will be streamed on their Twitch channel.

PowerSauce

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowlugiaxd
3DS FC
3007-8726-3860
I'll be there. I'm that guy who uses his 3DS as a controller and mains Ness. Don't be afraid to ask me for a friendlies match sometime while I am there. Good luck to all!

fiss28

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiss28
3DS FC
4441-9595-8529
The hype!! I'll definitely be looking for friendlies as well, but am overall hype for the tourney experience! :D

JS2D

Smash Cadet
It seems as though you got the date wrong. Isn't the convention of the 26th?

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
It seems as though you got the date wrong. Isn't the convention of the 26th?
Yup, sorry about that. Fixed it!

Hey, you were at the last tournament I hosted right? You went on commentary once didn't you?

JS2D

Smash Cadet
Yup, sorry about that. Fixed it!

Hey, you were at the last tournament I hosted right? You went on commentary once didn't you?
Haha, yes I did. I commentated with a friend for a round during the tourney. I got knocked out early too, but hopefully that won't happen again :D

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
Haha, yes I did. I commentated with a friend for a round during the tourney. I got knocked out early too, but hopefully that won't happen again :D
Ey, glad to see here on Smashboards. Hope to see you at this tourney! Did you sign up on the Challonge?

fiss28

Smash Rookie
NNID
fiss28
3DS FC
4441-9595-8529
I was just looking at the Challonge. It says the registration is between 7:30 to 8:30 am. In addition, it says that the tourney starts at 8:30 am. Is this an error, because the convention apparently starts at 4:00 pm? If so, could you please provide the actual timing in a reply?? Thank you!!

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
I was just looking at the Challonge. It says the registration is between 7:30 to 8:30 am. In addition, it says that the tourney starts at 8:30 am. Is this an error, because the convention apparently starts at 4:00 pm? If so, could you please provide the actual timing in a reply?? Thank you!!
Try posting on IGN convention's wall, on the event page on Facebook

Last edited:

ennan23

Smash Rookie
That is a great news buddy, but unfortunately I do not have a membership of this club and I want to attend this event. Can you tell me if I can join this event and if it is a yes then please share the location of the convention center too.

TheArabSamurai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheArabSamurai
3DS FC
5172-1967-5562
That is a great news buddy, but unfortunately I do not have a membership of this club and I want to attend this event. Can you tell me if I can join this event and if it is a yes then please share the location of the convention center too.
Membership of club? This tourney was ages ago...

Top Bottom