• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 21, 2015] Smash@Networx 4! Win the pot and a Lootcrate! (Crystal Lake, Illinois)

_trix_

Smash Apprentice
I would love to come to this but for the most part i only play melee. When do you think you'll be able to get melee at the event?

Last edited:

Lowbo

Smash Rookie
I'll be there. Imma try to bring a few people with me also from the Rockford area.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Dapa

Smash Rookie
Hey! My name is Sean, but I go by DapaDC, and I wanted to ask you about this Saturday's event... I have been around the Smash community for about half a year and I absolutely love that you're trying to get this event started in the NW suburbs in Illinois... I stream as often as I can on my own Twitch channel and I was wondering if you want to talk about possibly streaming the event on Twitch... If you can contact me as soon as possible, I would love to talk about a possible stream. I really want to get the Chicagoland area involved in the Smash Scene, so yeah let me know!

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
Hey, Insiviq. My friend and are looking to join the competitive Smash scene, and we both live in Algonquin, only 15 minutes away from the venue for this tourney. If this could become a regular, weekly, or even monthly thing, it would be amazing to have a close venue to regularly play at. Hope this one goes well for you!

Insiviq

Smash Cadet
I'll be there. Imma try to bring a few people with me also from the Rockford area.
Hey I apologize for any inconvenience. I really do. The venue changed the date suddenly and it was moved to the 21st. There is another tournament on the 16th at the same location at 1:30pm if you are interested. Please check out the facebook page HuntleySmash. I am much more active there.

Insiviq

Smash Cadet
Hey, Insiviq. My friend and are looking to join the competitive Smash scene, and we both live in Algonquin, only 15 minutes away from the venue for this tourney. If this could become a regular, weekly, or even monthly thing, it would be amazing to have a close venue to regularly play at. Hope this one goes well for you!
Hey I apologize for any inconvenience. I really do. The venue changed the date suddenly and it was moved to the 21st. There is another tournament on the 16th at the same location at 1:30pm if you are interested. Please check out the facebook page HuntleySmash. I am much more active there.

Insiviq

Smash Cadet
I would like to formally apologize to everyone who attended the event this past weekend to be met with the event was cancelled. It was poor management on my part and not keeping up to date with the calendar. The event has been rescheduled to the 21st and I hope to see you there!

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
Are there second and third place prizes, or is it all-or-nothing?

SMALLEOZ

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm also from Algonquin and love the fact that there is something nearby. If this becomes a regular thing I'm sure to go and possibly bring 1- up to 5 other people. I could bring a melee/gcn and 64 set up and I could also bring brawl and pm but sadly my wii is on the fritz so it would just be the games.

Last edited:

Insiviq

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm also from Algonquin and love the fact that there is something nearby. If this becomes a regular thing I'm sure to go and possibly bring 1- up to 5 other people. I could bring a melee/gcn and 64 set up and I could also bring brawl and pm but sadly my wii is on the fritz so it would just be the games.
Hey Smash@Networx is currently just Sm4sh. but once I get things up and running on my own then it will expand to PM and Melee. Thanks for the help though! Definitely come check it out Saturday!

Top Bottom