• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Feb 16th, SFU #4, results/shout-outs

Metà

Smash Master
Thank you to everyone who came, and special thanks to Jack (unityole) for providing the room/equipment/pizza. This was a very succesful event, despite the small Melee brackets/pools. We managed to have 4 events in one day, in one room, with 5 tvs, and two different games; that's pretty impressive. Detailed results, brackets, and videos (Genesis will post them) will come soon.
------------
Also, reminder: I will be holding another smash tournament in late April. It will be a 2-day event, and will feature all three smash games, and singles/doubles for each.
------------

SSB64 Singles
1. unityole (Jack)
2. Meta (Evan)
3. Bwmat (Matt)

SSBM Singles Bracket: http://www.sfu.ca/~yjt/08-02-16ssbm+64.GIF
(Note: there is an error in the bracket; I'll tell Jack to fix it)
1. Patooty (Tiep)
2. Hitsugaya (John)
3. Crackhead aka CowEar (Ryan)
4. Blunted_Object10 (Eric)
5. GenesisFTW (Robbie)
5. NoobKing (Adam)
7. SpaceFalcon aka robyextreme (Roby)
7. Meta (Evan)
*9. Rampage aka Zero P (Yakal)
*9. Tuan
*Eliminated in pools

SSB64 Doubles
1. unityole + NoobKing (Jack + Adam)
2. Meta + Blunted_Object10 (Evan + Eric)
3. Hitsugaya + Manli (John + Manuel)

SSBM Doubles
1. Hitsugaya + Crackhead (John + Ryan)
2. Manli + Meta (Manuel + Evan)

--------
Meta's shout-outs---later

Rampage

vx
lol shout-outs

I'm really glad I came to this tournament...and the little surprise late into the event :D
Even though I got ***** by like everybody I still had a great time, I learned some things and I found a fondness of ssb64 I really enjoyed playing that with Roby
Awesome matches roby

Top Bottom