• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 16, 2015] Old City Sm4sh: All Skill Levels Welcome (Philadelphia, pa)

zoidbergenstein

Smash Rookie
This will hopefully turn into an almost weekly event intended to help develop new and experienced players in Philadelphia and help create a fun and competitive scene. We will be rotating private residences each week to make sure we can make this happen so PM me on the forum for my phone number so you can get updated on where we will be having it any given week.

We have enough setups that anyone who wants to just play friendlies and learn the game should be able to play all night and will also run a tournament each week for the people who want to play more seriously (or people who just want have fun against people who play more seriously).

$5 dollar buy in for the tournament
Starts at 5pm and will go until at least 8 pm, later if people are still playing
2 Stock
6 Minutes
No Items

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

Counters:
Town and City
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruiser
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Delfino

busken

Smash Ace
This will hopefully turn into an almost weekly event intended to help develop new and experienced players in Philadelphia and help create a fun and competitive scene. We will be rotating private residences each week to make sure we can make this happen so PM me on the forum for my phone number so you can get updated on where we will be having it any given week.

We have enough setups that anyone who wants to just play friendlies and learn the game should be able to play all night and will also run a tournament each week for the people who want to play more seriously (or people who just want have fun against people who play more seriously).

$5 dollar buy in for the tournament
Starts at 5pm and will go until at least 8 pm, later if people are still playing
2 Stock
6 Minutes
No Items

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

Counters:
Town and City
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruiser
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Delfino
PLEASE MAKE THIS A WEEKLY EVENT! Prefrebly during the friday or the weekend for students!

AllysonWonderland

Smash Rookie
Hey! West Chester Smash is beginning to develop a fun/competitive scene too, and this semester we've been hosting biweekly Melee tournaments. If you're interested, and since you're just in the city, you might want to come check it out! Just find "West Chester Smash" or "West Chester Smash Tournaments" on Facebook for more details on the next event :]. (I would just post it here, but I can't post links -_-)

Labyrinthian3D

Smash Rookie
If this was on the weekends, it would be absolutely perfect. I've been looking for smash tournaments to play in Philly. :)

ewhoou

Smash Rookie
Are you guys still doing the tournaments? I would love to come to one.

Top Bottom