• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fays combo video

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed your "combo vid", but i hope the real one comes in better visual quality =P
Also, please, dont do a combo vid with training mode ****, anyone can do crazy stuff in training mode... what shows you're good is combos ingame, and you seem to be capable to do those. (actually this shows your skill, what show how good you are is winning matches vs high quality opponents using this combos as an card in your sleeve!)

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
training mode combo vids are fine cuz they allow u to do combos that u probably wouldn't be able to do in battle. he didn't say it would prove he's "good". that was a sweet vid tho Kabutox

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
This was sick. The reverse bairs were cool. I don't I've ever done one on purpose in a match

B Link

Smash Lord
Also, please, dont do a combo vid with training mode ****, anyone can do crazy stuff in training mode...
Rith lol what are you talking about? Difficult training mode combos >>>> (seemingly) difficult match combos.

Please do a training mode video next Fays.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Rith lol what are you talking about? Difficult training mode combos >>>> (seemingly) difficult match combos.

Please do a training mode video next Fays.
Then why there's lots of people with incredible training mode combos and can't do **** in tournaments? (i mean, like, we are talking about 90% of the players here, at LEAST)

RickySSB

Smash Ace
BLink is right.
Training combos are hard but there are a lot of them.
There are a few of app combos, easy combos the most, even BCow can do one.
Nice Vid Fays.

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the positive replies!
I will be making 2 video's for which I have already started recording, one of which will be an application combo video, with the help of the amazing editor Rebaz.

Another video will be a bonus, and will blow everyone's mind away, and it will be edited by the awesome editor called Luigo.

It might take a while before they come out.. But they'll be worth the wait!

Get hype!

Top Bottom