• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite words? Favorite combination of words?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Y'all may have noticed over time I've used many of Toadsworth's words and phrases such as "right..." or "eh wot". Other phrases I use a lot nowadays:
  • "Heart of the Cards..."
  • "Now it's go time!"
  • "Friendship is for the weak!"

McChicken

Smash Rookie
I really like long words. In any language really, although I prefer languages that I can actually understand.
My favorites are: достопримечательность (Russian word for sight, or point of interest) and Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (Hawaiian name for some ugly fish)
German totally doesn't count, because we can just use the glorious compounding to create ridiculous word.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll admit I have an extensive vocabulary but one of my favorite words is "camaraderie".
And my favorite phrase goes thusly: "If you want to learn how to talk to a lady, ask your mum."

Top Bottom