• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Taunts

Favorite taunts

• Up taunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side taunt

• Other (explain)

• Total voters

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this on all of my mains, I would like to know what your favorite Mii Brawler taunts are. Actions that are aggravating in nature are also welcome.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Down taunt is my favorite, it seems like learned his down taunt from karate. Infact, I do remember doing the same thing as a kid when learning karate for the first time. :)

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
Down taunt is my favorite, it seems like learned his down taunt from karate. Infact, I do remember doing the same thing as a kid when learning karate for the first time. :)
Now that I think about it, it does resemble something I do in karate.

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
Y
I think its called the standard position in karate.
I could be wrong though, my actual karate skills are rusty.
You probably took a different karate then me then. Sometimes before class, we get into this stance and punch on our instructor's keyups, which are basically second-long war cries (not sure if that's a universal word or not)

Top Bottom