• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Taunts

Favorite taunts

• Total voters

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this on all of my mains, I would like to know what your favorite Lucario taunts are. Actions that are aggravating in nature, such as his down special, are also welcome. I personally use his up taunt.

Last edited:

Pikachutobal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-8141-2794
I love his Down Taunt
for me it is just excellent, Lucario proves to be a relaxed and attentive to move as calmly subject, the typical expression of his mockery is like to be challenging at the best opponent he has ever seen
or something like that...
I guess you understand what I mean (Sorry for my english :c )

WalrusBiscuit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalrusBiscuit
His up taunt is so freaking powerful. Especially with his mega evolution.

Slythe

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ixtalis
3DS FC
3222-6332-1769
It's got to be a pretty salty matchup for me to taunt, but up taunt while facing left is the most unmistakable "you can't handle me" stance I know.

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
It's kinda situational for me. If I'm playing a cocky/arrogant jerk I'll bring out all the guns in my arsenal, which includes the 3 taunts, dash dancing, and tea bagging throughout the match.

If it's a close match I like to use his up taunt - I feel the pose Luky strikes, the rush of Aura about him, and his shout are a sort of "I overcame" type of adrenaline rush and it feels the most powerful of his taunts. I like to do this one in Sudden Deaths. Sometimes I'll also dash dance if the opponent is in the screen or star KO animation

If my opponent rage quits or I'm feeling bold and am sure I'll win the match I'll do his side taunt. I'm not really sure why but I like using this one in this type of scenario the most; no real reason =P

If I land a flashy KO I like doing his down taunt. The pose he strikes looks like a real "come at me" type of taunt and I feel it looks best and is most effective after doing a disrespect or flashy kill.

Sometimes I'll also Extreme Speed off the top of the screen if I have enough Aura. I don't do this one a lot, but I'll also crawl sometimes - forwards or backwards in the direction my opponent died in =P

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Flying off into the distance with ES just after landing the killing blow >w>

:006:
I do that a lot as well, even with Fox/Falco and both Pits.

I mostly use up taunt when the fight gets rough (usually after landing a kill), down taunt as an intro (especially if the opponent is Ryu).

Top Bottom