• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Songs?

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
BattleField
Final Destination
MG Love Theme
Space Armada
Ridley Battle

I hate the main brawl theme

S2

Smash Lord
Not sure which of the remixes is my favorite...

but as far as classic stuff goes I'm glad to see "Sonic Boom" make the cut. Brings back old Sonic CD memories.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I like many of the SOnic songs. I can't wait to Brawl to live & learn and open your heart (LOL I played Melee while listening to both of those XD)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Not sure which of the remixes is my favorite...

but as far as classic stuff goes I'm glad to see "Sonic Boom" make the cut. Brings back old Sonic CD memories.
Sonic boom is the only good sonic vocal theme imo :3

Anyway, I have so many favorites that I think it'll be easier for me to just say that I think the ost in general is amazing.

xxLinkGodxx

Smash Cadet
hmm i never really listened to sonic songs before think i should download the games OST?

Grifflame

Smash Cadet
Pretty much all the Kirby songs rock. Butter Building in particular. I also really like the Song of Storms Remix and Shin Onigashima.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually rather disappointed any of this new Crush 40 bull**** made the cut, when we have the beautiful Genesis songs from back in the day.

But anyways, I like all the LoZ music, and I really like the Star Wolf Theme.

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
King K. Rool battle theme and Bramble Blast Stickerbush Symphony remix. WILL be the songs I use for custom stages.

Meta-Knight's revenge is pretty sweet too.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
This is a tough choice, there are a lot of really good songs in brawl. If I had to pick one though I would go with the Stickerbush Symphony remix, it's awesome.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
I would be content with only the Gourmet Race theme for Kirby, but they gave so many great songs.

The King Dedede song and the Gourmet Race are by FAR my two favorite songs on here. I can't even describe the nostalgia I get from that.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
SPOILER ALERT

Brawl Theme
Final Destination
Green Hill Zone
Live and Learn
Open Your Heart
MGS Encounter
MGS4 Love Song
DK Arcade Remix
Game and Watch Remix