• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 Favorite part of the Smash Bros. Invitational at E3?

SDCBJR3

Smash Rookie
I think that first person who voted for Pikachu is my twin separated at birth. I would have done the exact same thing. :pikachu:

#PikachuWonE3

Last edited:

DarthLuigi36

Smash Cadet
NNID
CmonBlueFalcon
3DS FC
3823-8676-0627
  • D1 and Mega Man was truly amazing. I've been watching videos and the hype is there, but those videos are NOTHING compared to being there in that theater as everyone lost their minds.
  • Kirby nailing EVERYBODY with his Final Smash was awesome.
  • Seeing Zero Suit Samus jump into the gunship was great. Then, she did it AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
  • The celebrity match was unexpected and cool. Out of all the celebrities, I'd only ever heard of Zelda Williams. That said, the match was good (even though Link was incompetent). Bowser owned hardcore, and Zelda played very well with Greninja. She was the only person to connect with his Final Smash in the entire Invitational. Also: Bowser trolling and blocking the screen during Greninja's Final Smash.
  • Getting to see Reggie Fils-a-Mech while waiting in line, and getting to see Reggie and Sakurai on stage.
  • Maximum Potato

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Pikachu trolling fans!!
And...SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!!! MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then rosalina and luma user become the new hero!

Top Bottom