• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Outfit Colors?

Which outfit color is your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Satonakas

Smash Cadet
NNID
itsiantime
3DS FC
1693-3665-7953
Although I post this before I knew about character threads I want to put this up on the ZSS character thread (img from ssb wiki)

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Blue hotpants all the way.

Black bodysuit is cool too, but Salem reserved it in Brawl and Nairo reserved it in Sm4sh. Don't ask why, but I think it's kind of weird to pick the same color as a top player.

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a huge fan of any of them so I usually use default or black. I just wish the red one wasn't so pink/magenta :/ And since yellow is my least favorite color I don't really appreciate the yellow boots and bracelets on any of them (I don't mind the hair tho)

Actually in Brawl I exclusively used black, but this time around I just can't bring myself to main it, idk why. Maybe it just feels too cliché to me? idk

Last edited:

Jaycee_023

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5215-0852-1547
Dark blue all the way. Played that way in Brawl and struck with it through Sm4sh. I've done a bit in black and in blue shorts but it doesn't feel the same.

peachesnkeem

Smash Rookie
If not using custom skins, red (not even sure what this color would be in actuality, magenta?).

Top Bottom