• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Nintendo Music

RamenScrub

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4382-2504-7592
This thread is dedicated to your personal favorite Nintendo music

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Luigi's mansion beta theme, "And my name's Booster" Super Mario RPG, all of Super mario 64 and sunshine, K Rool battle in DK Country, and all battle music in Mario and luigi super star saga.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Mega Man X, F-Zero, Super Smash Bros OST (All games) and Super Mario Kart (SNES).

spamwichx

Smash Cadet
NNID
samantharrgh
id (purpose) and id (beginnings) in fire emblem awakening. just love that ambience in beginnings so much. also my fave green greens is in kirby's adventure.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
Megaman 2 and 3, Super Mario 64, Sonic Adventure, Paper Mario 64, Mario Kart Wii, and most Kirby music

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
Super Mario 3D World and 64, Legend of Zelda The Windwaker and Skyward Sword, pretty much any song from Pokemon (Omega) Ruby/(Alpha) Sapphire, Samus Aran's theme (most notably from SSB), Luigi's Mansion theme (again, notably from SSB), the theme of Onett from Earthbound, and a plethora of Kirby songs.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
As I was typing this, I realized i posted here a long time ago... Anyways, For Nintendo music, I am not into more upbeat music much... (EXCEPT Undertale's Megalovania, Xenoblade Chronicles, or Fire Emblem) But I seem to like many of the Animal Crossing songs the best. More specifically, Wild World/City Folk. I find it more calm and relaxing than New Leaf.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Super Paper Mario's entire soundtrack. That game's music is so good it's a sin.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Light Plane Vocal Remix (Smash 4)
Anything from the FE Awakening OST
The old Wii Shop Channel Music (from the original Wii)

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
This theme is so underrated, it's kind of baffling why this isn't on par with the popularity of Ballad of the Goddess. This is the only theme in the entire freaking game to be composed by Kōji Kondō himself, after all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This theme is so underrated, it's kind of baffling why this isn't on par with the popularity of Ballad of the Goddess. This is the only theme in the entire freaking game to be composed by Kōji Kondō himself, after all.
amazing <3

NightmareViperSlash

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonGamer1996
3DS FC
4441-9480-1382
If old RareWare counts I'd say Donkey Kong Country 2 Sticker brush symphony.

But if we are talking about 1st party games nintendo I'd say Yoshi's Island Cave music.

Top Bottom