• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Newcomer so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
:rosalina: My favorite Mario character in Smash 4, with a very interesting moveset ? ALL OF MY YES !
:4megaman: THE SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT !
:4greninja: I remember when my froakie was only a little frog throwing a bunch of bubbles, look at what he is now.
:4littlemac: Very interesting moveset, can't wait to see if he's actually good or bad.
:4villager: Villager has something that i like about him. I don't know what it is.
:4palutena: She looks OP, seriously. Her foward smash is like Pikachu's thunder.
:4robinm:/:4robinf: I'm not really a fan of Fire Emblem, and i didn't see enough of his moveset to have hype for him/her, honestly...
:4lucina: I'm not really a fan of clones, and like i said before, i don't really know Fire Emblem.
:4wiifit: Another joke character...her moveset looks pretty boring, honestly.
:4pacman: I hate Pac-Man's addition. I don't know why.
:4mii: 3 characters slots for something that you can't even use online and that will probably be never used in competitive ? Nope Nope Nope.
Up to down : Best to worst

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Robin hands down. No contest. From favorite to least favorite:

:4robinf::4palutena::4lucina::4megaman::4pacman::4littlemac::rosalina::4greninja::4wiifit::4mii::4villager:

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I personally love the Villager: he seems to be a blast to play as and I alos love the Animal Crossing series (I was really disappointed to see it without a playable character in Brawl).
Then from favorite to least favorite:
:4villager::4wiifit::rosalina::4mii::4palutena::4robinm::4greninja::4megaman:(I didn't like him at first but I'm beginning to like him.):4littlemac::4lucina:(Clone):4pacman:(The only character I downright hate. Moreover I'm not a big fan of third parties, except Bayonetta of course.)

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
We re go! Top best, down to least.
1.:4villager: Just watching him make me excited!!! I like his playstyle and moveset, Is amazing! (Is my most anticipated character to date, for now.)
2.:4littlemac: Little Mac is ALL PUNCH, in a Good way and very unique having terrible air attacks. (The strange of ground attacks are ridiculous strong and fast.)
3.:4pacman: BEST. NOSTALGIC. AWESOME. BADASS. RANDOM. THIRD PARTY. CHARACTERS. EVER! (Is just plain amazing.)
4.:4greninja: I never respect much its spots in smash bros, but watching much gameplay, He is a new different Shiek. Im really dig up is inclusion.
5.:4palutena: Lady Palutena! Lady Palutena! She use a FREAKING STAFF AND SHIELD. Can I say less or more, She just Plain unique with those kind of weapons.
6.:4robinm:/:4robinf: My love of fire emblem is GONE. But Robin in another hand, is really one of the best characters from FE to be in smash bros. Is a Spell Caster and Swordsman, Is really a great Combo.
7.:4wiifit: She a odd choice but she is not low in this list because she meh. She pretty unique, quirky and very weird. She represent Wii Fit completely. I'm Happy she is in Smash bros. and she kinda deserve more than I think of. (Oh yeah good male alt. that really looks cool too.)
8.:4mii: I was disagree with them, But Iwata and Reggie there were just plaint fantastic, I was amazed how Sakurai and its team treat the mii a really interesting fighter. The Gunner mii is the coolest of the bunch and thre the perfect custom characters for smash.
8.:rosalina: Im just don't simply like her in smash. she ugh. UUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH!!! MEH!!! She higher because, seriusly. Her playstyle is like no other and very impressive. But, WHY HER!?
9.:4marth:- She don't bring nothing new. She, in my opinion a clone character, fanservice and ruin many dream characters I want in. She Kill the hype of robin trailer, Is she was not in, Robin trailer would be better. I can't stand her. She horrible clone, UGH. Now I really freaking MISS ROY.

I was talking about:4lucina: I can't stand her. too see her in the list.

Toadmode

Smash Rookie
Out of all the reveals I think I was most excited for the villager and probably Robin. Even though I'm not maining either of them. lol

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
:4megaman: was the biggest hype builder for me out of any game ever.
:4robinm: was the best character they could have picked from FE in my eyes.

Everything else is just icing on the cake!

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
My favorite so far has been Mega Man. There just isn't a ton of characters left that I feel "need" to be in the game. I'd be pumped for Geno, but he isn't essential or anything. Just a personal preference.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Definitely Villager. He's absolutely adorable and it's funny to see how casually he fights. His moves all seem fresh and unique, and really fun to use. The only part I don't like about him is all the memes (Although they, fortunately, have died down).

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
I answered earlier, but I'mma be a cool guy like everyone else and make a list.
Best --> Worst

:4robinm::4robinf: Best Awakening/Fire Emblem choice. Very unique.
:4palutena: Best Kid Icarus choice. Less unique than some newcomers, but still quite unique.
:rosalina: My favorite Mario character. Very unique.
:4megaman: Sometimes I forget how hype is inclusion is. But he still hype. Very unique.
:4pacman: New Pac-Man sucks, but retro Pac-Man? Heck yeah. Slightly bland moves, but oh well.
:4wiifit: Out of left field and completely awesome. Fighting with Yoga is unique in concept, but rather basic in gameplay.
:4littlemac: Cool that he's in, but highly expected. (I think it's kinda funny that he's pure power, when in Punch-Out he was completely overpowered by all of his opponents and had to outmaneuver them). Sorta unique.
:4lucina: Lucina is a great character. Easily my favorite Lord, yes more than Ike (I actually like her better than Robin too, in terms of personality). Her inclusion is a bonus, pure gravy. Since I like her character so much, I don't mind her cloniness too much. She would be higher if she weren't a clone, though.
:4greninja: Strange choice for a Pokemon. But he's cool. Useful in competitive Pokemon and looks good in Smash. Sort of bland, though, compared to other newcomers.
:4villager: I'm not big on Animal Crossing, but I understand it deserves a character. Better choice than Tom Nook, etc. Slightly unique.
:substitute:
:4mii: Holy waste of development time, Batman! Why are there three of them!?
Customization makes them look unique, but their actual style is very bland (which I guess it should be, considering they're the avatar-est of avatars). Gunner is slightly less bland than the other two (but also makes less sense to include). I'd hate them more if I didn't already have my top three in.

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
:4robinm::4robinf: 20/10 Because they single-handedly hyped me for this game to brawl hype proportions.
:4palutena::rosalina:9/10 for being female and magic users/puppeteer. Variety was needed.. to bad it couldn't be my :4zelda:
:4megaman:1/10 For having missed the boat in Brawl. just not that hype for him no moar

only things that can hype me are

:mewtwopm::roypm:5/10 For return of the legendary characters.
:ganondorfmelee: 4/10 Ganondorf for his voice at the very least. Nobody likes him old. Decloned makes it 6/10

Last edited:

The Animator

Smash Journeyman
:4pacman: The only character I can really justify buying a new SSB game revealed so far.

:4megaman::4littlemac: These guys are ok.

The rest I don't care about, The Harry Potter/Hermione Granger character might be interesting to play as though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom