• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Music?

linkmaster62

Smash Rookie
La-la-la-lalaaaaaaaaa... Okay, let me get to the point. What's your favorite music from Super Smash Bros. Melee? I like Kongo Jungle, a.k.a, the DK Rap remix. I also like the rock version of Super Mario Bros. 3, the Big Blue theme, and the theme of Dr. Mario.

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
I think the dreamland 64 theme is my favorite. That or the fire emblem theme. It sucks that it's only on hyrule temple though. I hate hyrule temple.

Master_Pig

Smash Cadet
My favorite music is the other version of the menu music(Menu 2). If I'm not mistaken, it's the one that's unlocked after you've unlocked everything in the game.

.ReDLiNE-

Smash Cadet
My favorite music is the classic Super Mario Bros. theme (it plays in the level with the two pulley platforms).

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
My favorite music is the other version of the menu music(Menu 2). If I'm not mistaken, it's the one that's unlocked after you've unlocked everything in the game.
I like that one too.

I also like the Poke Floats music.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I Hyrule Temple, the Fire Emblem theme, Fountain of Dreams, and Green Greens.

Yeah, I like orchestral music. ^_^ Those are the ones I listen to all of the time from the Smashing Live! CD.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
heres mine in order
1. dreamland
2. mutecity
3.foutain of dreams
4. big blue

top 3 are also my favorite stages.

Weed

Smash Lord
The Hyrule temple fire emblem theme...and maybe the alternate FD music...alot of the music in melee is kinda annoying, actually, I prefer to listen to my own music while playing

Midna

Smash Apprentice
Mute City
Multi-Man Melee 2
Big Blue
Dr. Mario
Final Destination
Hyrule Temple
Mach Rider
Brinstar
Brinstar Depths
DK Rap
Fire Emblem

I like a lot of it.

oh, and also the Gigs remix they play on FD that is not accessible through sound test.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Pokemon Stadium, Dreamland 64, Green Greens and Great Bay are my favorite music from levels.

Top Bottom