• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Meta Knight Alternate Costume?

Favorite MK Alternate Costume?

• Total voters

busken

Smash Ace
Seeing as though we have quite a few new bats in town, this thread could be pretty cool in finding out what the most popular colors are. Discuss anything about them here!

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
All the colors are good but I find myself using purple and navy the most. Probably purple is my favorite.

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
I think all of MKs alts are quite nice tbf. I use white most of the time, but also like default and red

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
I like the purple one a lot because it's color scheme is reminiscent of Galacta Knight. Also the Grey/Red version makes him look evil and it's cool. Default is also cool.

Qazoo306

Smash Cadet
I personally use the Green or Gray alts the most. Too bad you can't vote for two colors ;v;

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
Pink is my favorite by far.

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Use to use Mirror Knight (last), but I've been leaning towards default more for now.
Don't know, may go back to Mirror Knight later...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Dude, and I thought I was the only one liking the purple scheme (because, well, I like purple). I often use White and Gray too.

Jeronado

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jeronado
3DS FC
0920-1020-8081
I like Default, but White, Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight are cool too.

Naxx40

Smash Rookie
The green one is my favourite because it gives him some nice yellow coloured wings. Oh and the Galacta Knight one, because, uhhh, Galacta Knight.

Trunks159

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Trunks159
How is this even a discussion. Purple Dark and Grey should be the only ones considered -_-

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
The white color pallet is my cup o' tea.
The golden accent on his armor along side his golden wings blend well with his cream-colored body.

Last edited:

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Definitely the Galacta Knight color, one of my all time favorite bosses from the Kirby series. annnnd as well as wanting him to be a playable character in Smash.

MistressRemilia

Smash Journeyman
Any color, except Green. Ugh Green is ugly
Usually i'll pick Grey DMK skin through

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
When I play MK, I use the Kirby colour scheme. Used to use Galacta Knight but I'm not really a fan of that purple. Wouldn't it be funny if some one who played MK and Kirby used the colour schemes resembling each other (Kirby's MK skin and MKs Kirby skin)?

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
I loved the red alt in Brawl; the cape had a fiery gradient and the overall theme was red with gold trim+boots. But in 4 the cape is a plain red and the boots are more bronze than gold, so I find it boring.

Now I mainly use the pink one (and sometimes default) because I like how it's colored like Kirby. And that it looks less clowny than it did in Brawl... I honestly thought it was a clown costume in Brawl :dizzy:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I like the red and navy alts, they look really good on the Wii U. On the 3DS I only use the white alt because it is the only one that look remotely nice.

tyro8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tyro888
Galacta and Red are my favorites galacta is boss and his color looks good, still all of our alts look decent

EDIT: i switch to Default and Galacta :dkmelee:

Last edited:

Meister Zeigler

Smash Apprentice
Definitely the Galacta Knight color, one of my all time favorite bosses from the Kirby series. annnnd as well as wanting him to be a playable character in Smash.
Can we get a Galactica Knight thread going on character discussion to bring him in lol?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
>Meta knight kills Galacta knight
>Meta knight is stronger
>People honestly wear the outfit of something metaknight slayed

This thread should be closed for **** taste. Dark metaknight is also ****, the guy lost to d3 lol.

Default,red,white or green the rest blows.

Last edited:

Meister Zeigler

Smash Apprentice
>Meta knight kills Galacta knight
>Meta knight is stronger
>People honestly wear the outfit of something metaknight slayed

This thread should be closed for **** taste. Dark metaknight is also ****, the guy lost to d3 lol.

Default,red,white or green the rest blows.
So? GK still looks cool asf.

Top Bottom