• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fox?

Who is your favorite Fox player?

• Total voters

ShadowzVoid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShadowzVoid
Who is your favorite Fox? Mine is currently Twitch since his style is so weird and different but it works nicely!

A LOT OF CHOICES!

KevJames

Smash Apprentice
Despite his physical impairment at the moment, I feel as if Hax plays the optimal Fox. He makes the most out of the character's potential and looks so clean in doing so. His shine oos and multishine wavedashes are so clean.

ShadowzVoid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShadowzVoid
Despite his physical impairment at the moment, I feel as if Hax plays the optimal Fox. He makes the most out of the character's potential and looks so clean in doing so. His shine oos and multishine wavedashes are so clean.
Yeah Hax is perfect with his techniques
and he has a lot of skills that carried over from playing Falcon
Sucks that he's having problems (I thinks it's arthritis)

AnEnemyMongoose

Smash Cadet
Hax, without a doubt. He's kind of like a cross between Azen and KDJs' styles: efficiency with brilliance and style.

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I've always enjoyed DJ Nintendo's style when he plays Fox. It's so different than most high-level Foxes that I see, probably comes from playing Bowser.

Catchy

Smash Cadet
Idk I really like the way Javi plays. He just goes ham. All the time.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
He barely uses smashes and tilts as if it was captain falcon. He drops many games for over extending his combos instead of securing the kill. So he is indeed flashy but far from optimal.

I'd have to pick armada, his punishes are godly. And he never slacks nor sandbags like mango or M2K.

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Mango for being for playing so stylish and aggressive.
Armada for the crazy punish game.
Hax for doing 20XX stuff.
I couldn't just choose one lol

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I don't like any of them. My favorite Fox is Dark. Who the **** is this "Hax" you speak of?

Catchy

Smash Cadet
Isn't Dark **** in a tournament setting though? Just what I've heard.

tauKhan

Smash Lord
Isn't Dark **** in a tournament setting though? Just what I've heard.
Well he obviously isn't a top 20 player for sure, but he's still probably a solid player. I think he might be the 2nd best in chile now. I think weon-x used to beat him and zero still wins him though. I don't know a lot about chilean scene so take everything with a grain of salt.

Nergal69

Smash Apprentice
Ice. I love the way he moves on stage in singles, but he's ultimately augmented by Leffen in doubles.

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
My favourite Fox players (in no particular order): Hax, Unknown522/Ryan Ford, RaynEx, HMW, Sfat, and then anyone from the EU/UK because I am hella bias lol

Top Bottom