• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Confirmed Kirby Hat?

D

Deleted member

I didn't like Snakes. No mullet and there wasn't much detail done to the beard. Way to flat.

Batsu

Smash Rookie
Ok. Now the next thing that has to happen is Konami bring a new MGS game where Kirby is a playable character through the Snake Kirby XD

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I like the new design of the Yoshi hat. I didn't like that in Melee but here it looks great!
I also like Snake's. I love how Kirby can even make Snake's beard look cute. XD It's cool that they also give Kirby a different eye color with Meta Knight's mask.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Now Im really curious to know how his Bulbasar anr Charzar hats are gonna turn out. But of these I think I like squirttle one best, and I dont even care for pokemon.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
The one I was looking forward to the most was probably Meta-Knight, but it was a tad of a letdown (but in no means terrible). I kind of like the Diddy Kong hat, in the sense of it being Nintendo-fanboy Kirby. I also like, like most everyone else, the Snake hat.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
No Ike, Lucas or Sonic

Can't wait to see those!

Squirtle, MK, Bowser, Pit and WArio hats are cool

Least fav; Diddy 1

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't like Kirby's Solid Snake ability. I would've thought that he'd just wear the bandanna alone.

Anyway, Kirby with Link's cap sure reminds people of Sword Kirby from many of Kirby's games. Of course, Link's cap is completely green, while Kirby's Sword ability cap is part yellow.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Snake one is by far my favorite, it is humorous and definitly the image of kirby, my other favorite might be squirtle as well (how ironic)

Xerck Xon Skyes

Smash Cadet
Like almost everyone else, I like the Snake one alot. I also like the Diddy, ZZS, Dedede, and Wario ones as well.

And, as always, the Samus hat in my favorite, because it makes Kirby look like Darth Helmet.

Top Bottom