• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Color to Use?

Best color for our favorite plumber?

• Total voters

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
I saw a thread like this in the Roy forums, and I thought I'd ask you guys here too out of curiosity :)
I like to use default Mario and blue Mario, and when playing Doc I like using black or white.
What about you guys?

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
Yellow.

;_;
Haha if only D:
Has anyone seen the Mario Nostalgia Pack on the Brawl Vault on Kitty Corp? It has a whole bunch of Mario textures from different games like Paper Mario, Super Mario Bros (NES), Super Mario World (SNES), 6 Golden Coins, SMB3, and a few others I can't think of. I would link it if I wasn't at school :/ It's on like the 3rd or 4th page in Mario's character section.

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Would say American but...Fire flower and Dark Doc for me.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Black Dr. Mario. That white undershirt + red tie combination is swag as hell yo.
I miss my Pink Doctor from Melee though

Last edited:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
I actually just got a Melee Remastered texture pack for Mario. It keeps the realistic overalls but more vibrant colors. Brings back Wario Mario and Melee Doc skins (Pink Doc ;D)
Wait, Wario Mario wasn't in Brawl?
And eh, I think I saw that but I like PM's textures/models more. Just wish there was a pink one.

Last edited:

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
Wait, Wario Mario wasn't in Brawl?
And eh, I think I saw that but I like PM's textures/models more. Just wish there was a pink one.
Nah I'm pretty sure it was just Fire Mario instead. I feel you though, I was just letting you know ^-^

Top Bottom