• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Bowser Alt?

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
I actually like the original colors best, but when that's not an issue,

Black Bondage Bowser. Those chains look so much more sinister in this outfit.

Bling Bling Bowser is almost painful IMO.

I do kind of like BRRRRRR Blue Bowser though.

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
Black Bowser was cool in Melee, but in Brawl his skin looks more nasty green and the black blots out a lot of the textures.

White/Gold Bowser is bad, again, because the white blots out a lot of the texture. But also, the contrast is way too harsh. His dark grey skin gives him the illusion that he's actually covered in white powder.

Default isn't too bad, although a bit vibrant.

Yellow-Blue and Yellow-Red change too many natural colors of his body and feel too bright.

Orange looks cool because his colors are more analog, giving him a more realistic appearance.

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Call me old school, but I can stand textureless colors.

Sometimes it looks more crystalline, more solid, working well with Bowser's image.

Orange has always just turned me off when used on Bowser... not sure why, it just feels... fruity.

degypr

Smash Cadet
Pimp Bowsah is the best followed by his normal. then the black one. Bowser's got great alts.

Top Bottom