• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favoright things about Fox

Variable

Smash Ace
I guess you accidentally posted two of these topics??

My favorite thing about fox has to be how fast he is... When your opponent is approaching, (And he most of the time should, if you can produce a good laser game) you can combo into things with Fox, and he's amazing at combo's. D-air / D-tilt to U-tilt, To grab , to F-throw, to Nair / Fair. Is just a basic one...

Fox has a lot of other great qualities other than combo's too.. To name a few, he has one of the best horizontal, and vertical killers in the game... (Usmash, Dsmash) Has a geat jab, has great horizontal recovery, and firefox isn't too bad either, widely out-ranging Falco's. Fox also has a great gimping ability with B-air'ing off the ledge, and Shine Spike'ing. Has one of the best projectiles in the game if used efficently, and has a reflector that can even help with spacing and confusing your opponents if you use it right. Fox is a great character. The only thing I dislike about him is light-weight category, and his fast fall speed making him a huge target for players CG's, and tilt locks.

Iblis has spoken.

*Waits for your non existant mod to move it*. My favourite thing about Fox is how he makes very good yaoi combo video material.

Top Bottom