• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatman667 AKA SasQuach's Simple Hacks

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
This is basically my mods I have/will be working on. Most of these will probably be simple stage and character's retexture, coloring, ports of other projects, etc. I just do this for more variety to the people. I will try mirroring all my hacks to Mediafire and Dropbox. I don't do vertex, I can 3D model in Blender, but I can't port and stuff. I know how to do some basic animations, but I won't do a lot.

Why don't I just post all of these into the other compilation topics? Because it might eventually get too messy, and I do specific types of hacks so it makes life kinda easier on others that likes my hacks. Also all active modders should have their own topic holding all their hacks in there. I usually test these with Dolphin, but it should be just as compatible with the Wii. Hope you enjoy some of my hacks.

[COLLAPSE="Stages:"][COLLAPSE="Completely Custom"]None[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="HQ"][COLLAPSE="Metal Mario HD"]

[COLLAPSE="Screenshots"]
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Characters:"][COLLAPSE="GXified Captain Falcon (Alpha)"]Original Post; Brawl Vault; Mediafire

[COLLAPSE="Screenshots (Last one is for comparison)"]Red

Green

Black

Pink Alpha

Yellow Alpha
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Sounds:"]None yet, but you can pm me requests. Just pm me the YouTube link of the song and say you want it to be a stage song or victory theme, also say if you want it looped or not, and I'll do it for you.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="HUD:"]I don't have any![/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Animations:"]None yet, but I plan on doing a simple reanimation of Falco's jab later.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="WIP"]
  • GXified Captain Falcon (Yes I'm not done with the CSPs yet, and I'm still working on it I was just busy that's all)
  • Dreamland 64 HD
  • Hyrule Castle 64 HD
  • Metal Mario HD
  • High-res texture of Pokemon Stadium
[/COLLAPSE]

Possible major project:
Melee HQ textures for Melee or Brawl models, based off of this unreleased one. If anyone can get a hold of Steelia, this'll make things go by much faster for this one. I'll have to see what I can do for the textures though. If I can't make them as good as the other Melee HQ, then I'll use Brawl textures as a base and recolor/saturate them from there. For some of the characters though, I'll think about what I can do about them. These are all maybes and if enough people want them then I will attempt this project, but if I can get a hold of some good texture artists then we can definitely do Melee HQ textures. For stages I will do Melee HQ and I will see that project to the end. Also I will try to get all the textures to a zip file for those Dolphin users that want even better textures. I will gladly take volunteers for this project at anytime, otherwise I like working solo for my other stuff. Well I hope this project can get started.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Hey fatman, i downloaded your HD metal cavern and when i put it on, the stage was the same thing, except that the background was all buggy looking. Help please?
I don't know I tested these on Dolphin, thanks for telling me though. I'll see what I can do about it.

EDIT: I'll make a lower res version probably. I'm surprised nobody told me this though until now. Unless it's actually you. Test the GX Falcon. Also can I get another tester on the Wii. Lent my friend my copy of SSBB. It's also very strange that it still looks the same.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
I don't know I tested these on Dolphin, thanks for telling me though. I'll see what I can do about it.

EDIT: I'll make a lower res version probably. I'm surprised nobody told me this though until now. Unless it's actually you. Test the GX Falcon. Also can I get another tester on the Wii. Lent my friend my copy of SSBB. It's also very strange that it still looks the same.
Ill test it right now man c:

Edit: Indeed the background is really messed up... but i sorta like it lol, it looks like an underground facility. But the fact remains is that something went wrong with the port.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Ill test it right now man c:

Edit: Indeed the background is really messed up... but i sorta like it lol, it looks like an underground facility. But the fact remains is that something went wrong with the port.
Screenshot please. I'll probably just learn how to fix this. I'm also doing DL64 and Hyrule 64. They're both almost done so test them out please on the Wii. If they work perfectly, then it must be another problem.

EDIT 2: Wait underground faculty? Hold on I might've accidently used the HQ Metal Mario from Brawl Vault. But I dunno.

EDIT: Simple recolors, Mother fans may like this, I think the shoes should be a light bluish gray color though.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Here it is man, its all messed up.
P.s: I like how it looks.
http://imgur.com/G4u3cXL

Edit: I just had a great idea, the way it looks kinda reminds me of Inverted Stone Tower Temple (the blue thing at the bottom looks like the sky, and the backgroung looks like a facility of some sort), any way you could make it look like that?

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Here it is man, its all messed up.
P.s: I like how it looks.
http://imgur.com/G4u3cXL

Edit: I just had a great idea, the way it looks kinda reminds me of Inverted Stone Tower Temple (the blue thing at the bottom looks like the sky, and the backgroung looks like a facility of some sort), any way you could make it look like that?
Alright, I'll see what I can do, but everything else seems to be normal.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Shameless bump, yo fatman you there dude? still in this so called "real life" i presume?

smh adults these days, them and there real life thinger-ma-jigger
Yea sorry, been kinda busy lately and I have to travel somewhere next week so I won't have time there. I should have more time in march hopefully. This month has/will be a long and busy one. Sorry about this. I might do something this week in my spare time though.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
Yea sorry, been kinda busy lately and I have to travel somewhere next week so I won't have time there. I should have more time in march hopefully. This month has/will be a long and busy one. Sorry about this. I might do something this week in my spare time though.
by all means, i can wait lol, good luck man!

*cough*fix metal cavern, too awesome*cough*

Top Bottom