• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
@GoldenYuiitusin

I really hope this experience hasn't soured you from wanting to play Mafia again. I mean it's unfortunate that these things happened but it would suck to lose you in future Mafia games.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I haven't called names. I haven't cursed at people. I haven't stepped outside of the game to insult people, call them insufferable or try to start a fight.

I made a case against Golden, one I thought was fairly coherent and not written from a place of anger.

Your response to was call it all hogwash and from that moment on you were looking for a fight. A fight which I tried very much to avoid while still getting the people who weren't angry at me no reason to see it from my side.

I learned my lesson with BardulL. I was in the wrong there and I've tried to adjust my game since.

I think if you look back over the discussion from today you'll see I was the one getting unwarranted vitriol thrown at me.
You're right, there were times where I definitely overstepped, and I'm sorry for that. Truly. It just felt at times like you were demanding everyone comply with your orders unflinchingly, and anyone who hesitated had the book thrown at them. I lost my cool back there and I'm sorry.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It just felt at times like you were demanding everyone comply with your orders unflinchingly, and anyone who hesitated had the book thrown at them..
I mean, I was. Absolutely. I can be stubborn about a conclusion, too. But I tried not to let it get personal.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ll admit the fact that vaan was mafia for like 3 consecutive games made me wary kf him(and stilla bit) but I do trust him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hey guys. I know we can all get mad at times in-game or blow things out of proportion. I'm a little late but just a healthy reminder to relax and not use so much profanity.

inb4 Vaan calls me a hypocrite for saying "idiot":mad:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Yawn, oh man, what did I miss?"

"Oh hey, Mr.Salmon, where were you all this time?"

"Sleeping"

"I-it's been two whole days..."

"Destroying humanity isn't exactly an easy job, you know?"

"Never expected it to be. Well, anyways, they've decided in their lynch and I guess they struck gold."

"Wait, what? How!? My Servants should have remained undetectable!"

"Yeah, about that..."

Solomon looks at The Stoopid Unikorn's body, or rather, what remained of it

"oh... ****"

"Well, rules are rules. Nobu guards, if you may."

"Nobu Nobu!"

The Nobus all took aim with their weapons and then fired in rhythm to Never Gonna Give You Up

True Name: Karna
Class: Lancer

You are Karna, the Hero of Charity and a Mafioso. You're nice, too nice, which is why you've been chosen to be a Mafioso, no one would suspect you! You're so bad at lying that no one would ever suspect you of doing so. Lucky you Arjuna isn't here.

Passive Skills:
-Your votes have double the value.

Active Skills:
-During Night, you may pass your second vote to another player, while also poisoning them. They cannot pass the vote to someone else and they'll die on the Night phase after you gave the vote to them(i.e.: give out on N1, they'll die at the end of N2). You cannot pass your vote to someone who's immune to poisons. [Pass:User]
-Your votes will return to you at the end of the phase after the user with them dies(i.e.: dies on N2, receive it back at end of D3) or gets cured of the poison.
-It's impossible for someone to hide the truth from you, every Night, you may present a quote from a player to the host to find out whether it's true or not(True/False). [Verify: {quote}]
GoldenYuuitusin has been lynched. He was Karna, a Mafioso.

Night 3 begins now and ends in about 24 hours.
There may be a delay in Night results so if the phase shift isn't announced by then, you may all continue talking in PM conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I don’t really feel that great about how we got that second mafia kill...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Claws came out there for a while.

And while the popcorn quip still stands for the most of it...I feel pretty terrible for Golden.

I mean I've seen this kinda thing before, I know how it can get for him. Hell, I've been there too. Big reason why I mostly spectate or moderate games these days.

You had a pretty solid run though.

Proud of ya. Rest and de-stress fam.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
probably bad time and stuff but....ii'm just glad i don't have to track that bizare mess of voting you all did

D

Deleted member

Claws came out there for a while.

And while the popcorn quip still stands for the most of it...I feel pretty terrible for Golden.

I mean I've seen this kinda thing before, I know how it can get for him. Hell, I've been there too. Big reason why I mostly spectate or moderate games these days.

You had a pretty solid run though.

Proud of ya. Rest and de-stress fam.
I know, Golden tried his best and did really well.

For your information I was lynched Day 1 and got an infraction in this game. :p

D

Deleted member

Night is over, no more talking in PMs. Wait while I send Night results

D

Deleted member

Nobu is nobusy to write a proper flavor so I'll edit one later
Oh look, a body! A dead body! A dead corpse!!
True Name: William Shakespeare
Class: Caster

You are William Shakespeare, the most famous writer in history and a Townie. Oh! What a splendid story this is to tell! I wonder what will the result of it be! This is certainly an event of the ages!

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may Track a player to see who they targetted during Night, but not what actions were performed. [Track:User]
-Alternatively, once during the game, you may instead leave the Town for the Night making you untargettable. [Commute]

Passive Skills:
N/A
Yellowlord has died. He was William Shakespeare, a Townie.

Day 4 begins now and ends in 24 hours. With 6 players it takes 4 votes to lynch

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I never received a notification that I was jailed.

Maven89

Smash Master
You don’t receive a notification that you have been jailed, unless you guys do it completely differently you don’t receive any notification, your action just fails. If your action would return information you’re told “no result”

Top Bottom