• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast transformation technique!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12904
i think i found an effective way to transform quickly without it taking so long.... you start the transformation, and about half a second after that, you press pause. then wait a few seconds and unpause and sheik/zelda should come right out of transforming instead of taking a few seconds to do it.... i dont know why this happens, but it always works for me.
You should press pause right after the character disappears into the blue aura. You should hear loading sounds. When they stop (takes a few seconds) unpause the game and you'll have switched! So it really is just about loading-times after all.

Okay, so maybe you won't win any tournies with this, but it's still useful for offline friendly matches, it is fair IMO, since it is merely giving the game a chance to catch up, and it cuts transformation time down to what it was in Melee!

Top Bottom