• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast Falling with the double lazer...question! Uh...help?

Iwan

Smash Ace
Hey guuuys.

So basically, a quick, easy question regarding falco's fast falled double lazer.

How do you short hop fast fall this technique? I know how stupid of a question that is...believe me. I never thought i'd ask how to fast fall with a technique : /...

My problem is that when i go to fast fall with the double lazer, i end up using my reflector. It happens waaay too often...so often to the point of affecting my game. I play a nice falco, but when i lazer i tend to just short hop a single lazer (which works decently), but i've just stopped fast falling when i lazer, because it always ends with me using my reflector.

What am i doing wrong? I fast fall with all of my other characters, lol. It's this one move that gives me problems.

Am i making a mistake?
Does the fact that i use "x" as my jump affect it?
Am i just stupid?

If i'm stupid, it's totally understandalbe...lay it on me. But an explanation after the insult would be nice :p.

Jem.

Smash Master
SHDL isnt really that good as people thought it would be originally.. The single laser fastfall is better cause you can usually hit it, not get turned, and get the fastfall off.

Top Bottom