• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farore's Wind question from a new Zelda

Prophesized

Smash Cadet
Because I'm deciding on picking up on Zelda, I'm not familiar with most of her AT's and such, so please forgive me.

I was using Zelda during Boss Battles, and everyone knows about the spaces between each boss that you have time to rest and run around with. The place with the three hearts. So, I'm easily bored, and I began to play around with Zelda. I kept faking Farore's Wind to move into the portal but shot past left or right, and then one time, I held down after the activation of FW and then left. I ended up at the left spot where I would if i were to simply move it diagonally, but apparently it also read the move as if I touched the portal. So the question from me is, when directing Farore's Wind, is it possible to angle it, simply by using left and right, along with up and down? Also, Does this mean that Zelda has a first landing spot, as well as a second landing spot during FW?

Top Bottom