• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farmingdale State College Tournament October 27

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
Yes there will be another Smash Tourney in Farmingdale on Long Island on October 27 at 1pm. As you know, an MLG tournament was held in Farmingdale State College last spring. I did not host that tournament, but this year I am hosting a regular Super Smash Bros Melee Doubles Tournament. Each member of the winning team will get a $25 gift card to Best Buy. I know it's not much, but hey you don't have to pay to enter....it is more of a fun tournament :) ..Free drinks will be served during the tournament. Even though it is a 2v2 tournament, I will allow people to play 1v1s if they want to for fun. It is more of a gathering with a prize :grin: If you live on Long Island and want to come to the tournament, send me a message with your team name and team members (2 max obviously lol). I will give you all of the information when you message me.

PS- It's MLG rules with double elimination style brackets...obviously lol

If I forgot anything, or if you have any questions, post in this thread.

Top Bottom