• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farming Dogs

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Can I just clear a stereotype really quick?

Chinese people do not eat dogs. Poor people eat dogs. It's not just a Chinese thing, it's something that happens in every country. When you have no food, you will eat anything. Now, yes, some poor Chinese people eat dogs, but it's not something regular people eat. It may be more common in China because of the large population, and how many more poor people they have, but they don't just choose to eat dog, they eat what they can, and if they find a dog, then they eat it.
do you see people in the us or in europe,russia,india ect. eating dogs? NO!!
Since I'm Chinese, I have nothing against raising dogs for food. After all, you raise pigs and cows as food, so why can't other people raise dogs as food? There are people who also have pigs and cows as pets I bet. It might not be culturally acceptable to eat dogs in the West, but in China and Korea, people don't have any qualms against eating dogs.
well dogs are friends and can help us with many things but cows and chicken dont do **** dogs are companions friends and best ones at that. they love you and want to be by your side all of the time it is like the animal form of infanticide .http://indiainteresting.blogspot.com/2007/06/does-culture-justify-eating-dog-meat.html

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Last edited:

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
I really really hope you're joking.
ok yeah i was but i dont agree with eating dogs but poor people need food and sometimes dog is all they have access to but voluntarily eatin a dog is well strange in my opinipn but im an american and i know people from other countries think differently about this but i will not make fun of cultural differences when i am having a serious debate

Top Bottom