• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fanfictions-- Help?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I recently started writing... wait for it... a Fire Emblem x EarthBound fanfiction. But, the problem lies... I can't find anyone who can know what's going on AND take the story seriously. So, I ask you this: Do all fanfictions have to be sex-oriented insults to the franchise they're written after?

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Well, I've written some horrible fanfics too.

I believe the people who reviewed my PMD fanfic were trolls or have no taste.

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've written some horrible fanfics too.

I believe the people who reviewed my PMD fanfic were trolls or have no taste.
Mystery Dungeon? I MUST read it. PMD was my middle school happiness. I'd love to read it.

T8TO

Smash Cadet
I read and write a lot of fanfiction, and though I'm a fan of crossovers and casual fics most of the fanbase is nothing but perverts who are just looking for good smut to read :/

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
I read and write a lot of fanfiction, and though I'm a fan of crossovers and casual fics most of the fanbase is nothing but perverts who are just looking for good smut to read :/
Yeah... I'm just trying to write something that isn't about getting it on with the characters. Its a little insulting :/

T8TO

Smash Cadet
Well first off where are you going to post it? Also how long do you plan on the storyline being? Do you have any interesting plot points/ideas at the moment, or are you just now coming up with the basic theme for your fanfiction?

TriforceOfAura

Smash Journeyman
Well first off where are you going to post it? Also how long do you plan on the storyline being? Do you have any interesting plot points/ideas at the moment, or are you just now coming up with the basic theme for your fanfiction?
It focuses around a post-Awakening story, where the group meets a girl who has been writing out their lives for them without knowning it. She's been writing her own fanfictions, but what she writes happens to them. Its gonna take some work. Wait, post it where?

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305

Elin

NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
I'll try to read it either late tonight or tomorrow when I won't be so mind-blowingly bogged down with World History crap.
Eh, I'm supposed to do homework as well.

Top Bottom