• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan Made Game: PIXEL FIGHT

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
Hello i am currently working on a game called Pixel Fight. I made a test version and its available for download. It is a platforming fighting game with an 8-bit style. The games physics arent perfect so you will run into some problems. I am trying my best to fix these problems. I hope you enjot the game and please be patient for the soon coming first version of the full game.

LINKS:
COMING SOON ONCE I GET THE PRIVELAGE :( SORRY

The test version is just a physics test where you play as Sonic. There is only one character to control on screen. no cpu rivals or multiplayer yet... it IS a TEST.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Usually there's a no advertising policy on SWF, but I'm ok with this. Unless another mod or someone higher up has problems with it, this thread's ok with me. Sharing stuff that the community makes is perfectly fine. It's just when people make accounts solely for it or try to make money is when things become a problem.

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
I'm not trying to advertise, i just want to see what people think of the idea.

Top Bottom