• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Guy

nocsha

Smash Cadet
Who watches family guy post your favorite character too mine is stewie or the old guy who likes chris.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
i deifnitely watch family guy, my original nickname/alias is Giggity, but i dunno why i changed it to giggidax.
my fav character is louis. i dunno how to spell her name, peter's wife lol. shes jus smart and funny and knows kung fu O_O. peter is also one of my favs hes jus stupid and thats wat makes him funny

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I stopped liking Family Guy after season 3. Poor show after that.

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stopped liking Family Guy after season 3. Poor show after that.
Agreed. I mean, it's still none stop funny, but I believe the level of intellect that used to be required to watch the has severly dropped. I can remember a time when there were easy to understand jokes, and then there were jokes that required of some sort to understand. Those jokes have all but disapeared... *sigh*

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
its seems family guy just uses its same jokes over and over again. the chicken fight, mr. herbert, etc. their not being original anymore.

whats more, they seem to be going more of the "South Park" route and just trying to shock people. Yet South Park consistently pulls off good jokes every episode. why? Their blatant satire of current events and over-the-top situations make for great tv. Trey and Matt make me laugh everytime I watch their show. Seth mcFarlane just makes me go "Ugh" whenever a controversial topic comes up.

that being said, Family Guy Seasons 1-3 was some of the best animated television ever, rivaling the Simpsons in their prime.

Top Bottom