• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Fall Brawl! @ USC 9/26/09**

Niceness

Smash Cadet
The actual Tournaments will not be just Brawl. We are holding a BlazeBlue, SF4, and Smash Bros Brawl Tournament, but we may include Melee if I can find enough people to come for it.

*The Rules will be normal ones your used to from the site(ill post them later).

*Right now i need definites and maybes for the Pre-register sheet just message me or post here and included which games you will be entering in.There is a 5$ door fee and it will be 5$ per Tournament you plan to join. Will be sponsered by Game Stop so you may have a chance to win gift cards as while as Prize Money( just waiting for definite vaules for 1st, 2nd and, 3rd).

!!!***I will be posting again soon with the rules and directions***!!!
Please just post here if you'll be coming for now or message me,
Thank you.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Is that you Daniel?

USC is the gayest school on earth, so I'd like to avoid going back there for any reason.
However, if I can take some noob money in the process, maybe I'll show up.

Niceness

Smash Cadet
Ya its me and i've been aight i guess my friend phil and them are holding it and i said i'd run the brawl/melee part.
PLEASE tell people about im trying to get at least 10 so post around.

Top Bottom