• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's "Warrior of the Lylat System" Guild, for hardcore falco players

OTRU...

Smash Champion
So Im making this thread in an attempt to challenge the ike guilds, in my opinion falco is a really good character to play against ike, due to the fact that he can laser the heck outta him and combo him pretty easily due to ike's weight.

So let's make a team, if anyone would like me to prove the skill of my falco just PM me and we'll arrange a match on wifi. Once we have a team for our guild we can go ahead and challenge any other guild out there, specially the ike one lolz.

Here are the candidates I propose for the guild:
1. Lambchops?
2. Sensei?
3. NJzfinest?
4. I heard Dashizwiz also dabbles with falco?

I havent seen any other decent falco out there other than these, so go ahead and post if you think you've got what it takes to join the guild.

my FC is 5069-3591-5857, once you've added me PM with your FC so I can add you back.

I realize that there's another falco thread similar to this one, but I think the intentions of that thread are different. The objective of this one is to challenge other guilds, therefore we will have the best falcos on this guild. Might sound elitist but hey thats life... lol jk. So if you think you've got what it takes, then post!

tru

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Here's my FC. I already added you. I believe I've got what it takes. The past couple of days I've been fooling around with Wolf, but I still kick butt with Falco.

3866-7674-6765

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
OTRU, we met a Pound 3 and talked on the way over to the dorms for finals. I'd be interested in this despite my disappointments with this game. Just hit me up on PM or whatever, I don't have a wii yet.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ohh heyy kneeofjustice yea we gotta get some matches for sure imma add u today

iight im gonna add all of you today and I'll also make sure to play you all today or sometime this week, im gonna be on wifi this afternoon and like around 8pm, hit me up on aim if u wanna play--->
livinitup04 09

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
I'll sign up but I can't show you my Falco yet because I cant connect to wifi yet.

So then theres really no point of signing up until I get wifi...

Top Bottom