• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falcos short illusion noob question

OATH

Smash Apprentice
well when i played melee i never really picked up falco but i knew fox's short illusion and now i want to try and get at least decent with falco and i noticed the short illusion is different then fox's or maybe im on drugs. some times it feels like its random short illusion to me but i don't think so
how do you do falco's short illusion?

edit mod lock this i am very dumb and missed the falco guide on the first page >.<

Rampage

vx
Noobs the whole lot of you!

First of all It's called The Falco Phantasm, not Illusion. Second The phantasm has different properties. ie-It can spike. To shoten the Illusion/Phantasm you have to press the B button at the right time. It's hard to say when exactly but you get the feel for it after a bit. What I tend to do is Press it right after it makes the cling sound.

Top Bottom