• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Hitboxes are a tad off, as well as Dair

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
In the time that I've played Falco I can't help but notice that his hit boxes don't seem to match melee's. I've played melee the past 2 weeks then switched to Project M again and things still feel a bit off.

Also Falco's Dair doesn't seem right. Normally, when he spikes he'll sometimes hit the character straight down a Y axis plane, but in most of the spikes I've seen, and performed he hits them down at a 300/ -60 degree angle whichever you prefer to look at that mathematically. I'm assuming this is still a work in progress?

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
Play falco, and you'll see that his spike does not react the same at all.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
wow

The dair frame data was ported directly from Melee many versions ago.

Never trust your instincts when it comes to move differences. There's a reason frame data is used, it's so you don't have to make incorrect assumptions.

Top Bottom