• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcos Dair vs recoveries

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
So since Falcos legs become invincible during his dair and certain characters ie. Bowser or DK for example

I realize that his dair cancels their recovery but is there any characters that he cannot dair their recovery to kill them?

I also made this thread so you can tell me what characters can EASILY survive the dair spike so comment away

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
Dair has no intangibility, you might be thinking of down-smash, which does on his legs during the hitbox.
No, when he dairs near a ledge and bowser does his up-B and I dair with falco his legs are invisible so then cancel his recovery and he gets spiked

GMaster171

Smash Ace
If you mean after grabbing a ledge then yes you are invincible during most of the dair. You really need to be more clear in your typing.

Smurfymike

Smash Rookie
I doubt that it is impossible, however, I always seem to have trouble with Samus and her recovery. I can't seem to spike her unless she up-b's super early or I dair super late. If she manages to sweet-spot it, I cant touch her at all it seems!

Top Bottom