• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Alternate Colors! High Quality!

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

Falco's back, and still AWESOME!

Here's the colors:

Normal
Black (Dark)
Green
Red
Blue
Yellow

I approve of this message! Go Falco!

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
"High" Quality might be an overstatement, but at least it's visible, and can be made out.

Looks nice. It's too bad Fox is incredibly ugly.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I wanna know what the lower half of his yellow costume looks like before I decide between the yellow or green.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
I like that brown coat. But I know all the dark colors will be over-used. so maybe green or orange..

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I used to use the red in melee, now im going for the green or white.

Locke66

Smash Cadet
i always loved the really pale blue jacket...but the yellow looks sweet. The bottom halves would be helpful too, as some people have already said. Any confirmations for those?

Kurisu-Kun

Smash Rookie
I don't really like any of the other colors besides black and the light blue. The only thing about the black costume that I don't like is the ugly jacket. Meh, I can live with it.

Jesi

Smash Ace
haha, I feel weird, because all the colors are so cool and I went with brown. hehe. I played red falco in melee though... All the colors for all the characters are really neat. :)

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I would use Black, but since it SOO Dam popular, might hit that orange one.

Anyone got full pics of each costume? (Like shows his whole body during a brawl match)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Good to see the light blue back. It was always my favorite. The Red was a close second in Melee, but the new yellow/orange looks really nice. The deciding factor will probably be the pants, like most people have said.

I'm so dissappointed with his dark costume though. Honestly, Falco, that jacket is hideous.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Orange falco for the win. Orange and blue are complimentary colours you know.
One could argue that the jacket is more yellow than orange, but I know what you mean.

Pants are really determining factors here.

Wario708

Smash Rookie
Original colors for me, but if i had to choose anything but the original it would be yellow.

Top Bottom