• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon's Disturbing Final Smash Scene

thanif19

Smash Rookie
So i am playing as ness against my buddy who is falcon. He pulls off his final smash scene against me and it made me realize what a sick man Cpt. Douglas Jay Falcon is.

Some poor kid falls onto the street and this sicko speeds up with his car and runs him over.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
In the opening movie of Melee, Captain Falcon kills a man without remorse.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Pfft, you think Captain Falcon really cares? Of course not. He's a REAL man. Screw Chuck Norris, Captain Falcon is the real deal.

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Pfft, you think Captain Falcon really cares? Of course not. He's a REAL man. Screw Chuck Norris, Captain Falcon is the real deal.
Chuck Norris may have a cowboy hat, but that's nothing compared to the Scarf of Awesome.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
captain falcon is probably the 2nd most violent character behind donkey kong

infesteditachi

Smash Rookie
captain falcon is probably the 2nd most violent character behind donkey kong
Snake? He has land mines, geranades, mortar launchers, and a geranade launcher as his final smash; not to mention his grab brakes and ***** necks.

Sure Falcon may run over little children with his blue Falcon, but at least he doesn't blow off little children limbs and legs.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Falcon ****, is nothing next to Ganon ****, but still, his F-Smash is sooooo evil....

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Falcon ****, is nothing next to Ganon ****, but still, his F-Smash is sooooo evil....
Falcon ****''s power level has been confirmed to be over 100 billion Falcon Knees.
It's just that Nintendo force Falcon to tone it down a little, otherwise the game would be rated M, and that'd hurt sales.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Falcon ****''s power level has been confirmed to be over 100 billion Falcon Knees.
It's just that Nintendo force Falcon to tone it down a little, otherwise the game would be rated M, and that'd hurt sales.
LOL, If I were Falcon I would take over Nintendo...... then the world. OVER 100 BILLION!!!!

Top Bottom