• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon...

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
*MK gets sent flying and dies*

I was fighting my friend, who was using MK, as Falcon. We weren't really fighting, just kinda screwing around and testing things. Anyway, at one point, I did a reverse Falcon Punch in the air and l landed on MK's neutral A (since I was using Falcon, I think "impenetrable fortress" would be a better term). He was sent flying, and Falcon didn't even say "PAUNCH!".

Falcon for god tier?

Oh, and I do have the replay of it, but have to method of getting it on YouTube, unless someone with a capture card wants to help.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
It was indeed just a Falcon. I was still "charging" the punch when it killed him.

Like I said, I have the replay, if anyone wants proof.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
I've had similar things happen. Falcon doesn't actually say punch until the move is well into release. So my guess is that the attack initiated and made contact, but didn't get off enough for him to say punch (probably like 1 or 2 frames).

I think I'd have to see for myself, though.

Top Bottom