• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Up-Air Up-Tilt Combo

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I want to know if this combo is worth using or not. So, what you need to do is get your opponent in the air about one Falcon high off the ground close to the ledge at 0-30% depending on weight. You can use down throw to put them here. Then, you full hop up-air up-air while moving towards the ledge. After the second up-air you will land, and want to immediately up-tilt to spike them. Since they will probably still have their double jump, they will make it back unless you follow up with a dair, bair or maybe footstool. I have tried this and other than having specific spacing and percent requirements, it seems like an effective combo. Do you guys think so? I recommend you try it out and see what you can do with it.

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
I would think it isnt something that would happen a lot. I think doing the falling up air into up tilt is a bit better, because full hops aren't involved.

If you do the thing I suggested, most people (online mostly) wont expect it.

But Its strictly situational, and you prob wont be using it a lot.

I think i have done what you said before.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I would think it isnt something that would happen a lot. I think doing the falling up air into up tilt is a bit better, because full hops aren't involved.

If you do the thing I suggested, most people (online mostly) wont expect it.

But Its strictly situational, and you prob wont be using it a lot.

I think i have done what you said before.

That's the combo exactly. I do agree that it's situational, and I think falling up air would work just as well if not better.

420quickscoper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3952-7274-7735
I've been trying this a few times. It's practical and most opponents probably won't expect it.

Top Bottom