• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon to use his gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
Falcon better get to use his gun in Brawl. It taunts me when I play as him. I don't know why he doesn't pull it out and shoot everybody.

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
I like Falco's move set now, although I don't want his move set to be Fox's again for Brawl if he comes back. If he returns, he needs his new look, like Fox.

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
OMG, it's like the whole thing with Zelda and her sword all over again. Simply because a character has used something once in a game (DID C. Falcon even use a gun? In a racing game!!!) doesn't mean that it simply must be apart of smash. At any rate, why on earth does Falcon need a gun when he has a freaking electric knee?

Sensai

Smash Master
Falcon's going to be in, clearly.

And Nintendo is not cognizant of the tier list. I mean, they might, but I don't think that they read into it as much as you people (I say 'you' because I'm not a fan of the tiers) do. The reason they nerfed Kirby and Pikachu is because even WITHOUT advanced techs they're broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom