• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon that needs alot of help.

Daywalker

Smash Rookie
Okay I'm part of the Xepher Crew (if you dont know already) and I main CF now... and My Falcon needs alot of help with playing certain matchups if you guys dont mind helping I would appreciate it alot.

Here is who my Falcon is bad against:
Worst matchup: Falco
the others:
Fox
Sheik
Peach
Link

Thanks for your guys' help :)

technomancer

Smash Champion
Link: Stomp stuff and do combos. Pressure, end in knee etc, and either sweetspot or go well high and get ready to walltech if he nairs.

Falco: There's a thread going around here, as well as many many older ones on this subject.

Peach: The same, however, I'll still give advice. Your best two moves are stomp and grab, generally used to punish rolls and whiffed stuff.

Sheik: I have no idea :/ sorry.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
Falco/Fox: both are way to long but there is a thread that should give you all the advice you need for that match up so go ahead and check there.

Peach: you want to grab, stomp, nair and upair most of the match. be very careful during this match not to get grabbed and watch for her down smash. i like to hit and run during this match

Link: just watch out for his projectiles and you should be good

sheik: grabs, nair, stomp and upthrow to knee look for a lot of those. um watch out for her tilts and nedles adn just keep on the move.

i hope this helps.

Top Bottom