• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Pivot Slide/Wavedashing?

Xanru

Smash Rookie
Perfect Pivots I believe. There's a topic on this site, but I can't post a link. Not sure about the second link though.

Last edited:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have it linked in my guide

Really useful. Wait for the wii u version. Don't damage your 3ds.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I think the second link is just an edge canceled custom sideB3. It has a big wind back at the start which is why he slides back like a wavedash. You can briefly see the side B startup animation every time he runs to the edge.

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
So the Perfect Pivot I was able to get down. I can almost consistently do it, it's one of those things where once you get it the first time, it gets much easier to do. I think it'll be really useful as a Falcon main as you'll be able to do Gentlemans right out of it if you need to space/get them out of your face when you're playing defensively. This tech can be done consistently, so I think the meta will be seeing alot of this.

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
rip your 3ds
Lol I promise it's not 3ds-destroying. In the beginning I played using the control stick softly scared of breaking it so I'm pretty careful. It's the same force as doing a dash then quickly turning the control stick the other way maybe 1/4 from neutral to the other direction.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
*Melee Voice* 10 MOAR YEARS OF SMASH4. ^_^ but yeah it's cool that so much tech is being found

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Falcon truly is the Melee character of Smash 4. Combos, now this... I'm glad he's my main.

Top Bottom