• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Infinite

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
So I was messing around in training mode with Falcon's footstool combos and found an infinite, which works on 4 characters.
I've tested this on most characters (all the small characters) and it only works on Olimar, Ness, Lucas, and Game & Watch for some reason, I'm guessing because of their size/height.

How to: stun the character with Lightning Falcon Kick, while they're in the stun animation, footstool them then IMMEDIATELY use the Lightning kick, rinse and repeat. You can see me mess up after a bit but I'm pretty sure ya'll get the gist of it.

This isn't % dependent, so you can do it at any percentage. I show this by setting Olimar to 999% and executing it.

Thoughts?

Edit: This works on Lucas aswell, and I'll be taking off the "only people who who have the link can see this."

Last edited:

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
This works on the whole cast, you just have to vary the footstool timing.
But still this is excellent. Nice work.

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
This works on the whole cast, you just have to vary the footstool timing.
But still this is excellent. Nice work.
Yeah, it works on the whole cast if you're really good with the timing, but footstooling them while they're in the stun then lightning kicking works on only those three.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Damn, Wonder if they' increase the endlag (wouldn't that suck) or make them non footstoolable.
Anyone know how they fixed the zero suit infinite?
Did they fix the Mega man one with the saw? (or did they let the blade dissapear to kill the combo?)

Edit: Also, omg that does so little damage, not counting stale moves, this could only be used to push a timeout or make the opponent quit from boredom.

Last edited:

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
Damn, Wonder if they' increase the endlag (wouldn't that suck) make them non footstoolable.
Did they fix the Mega man one with the saw? (or did they let the blade dissapear to kill the combo?)

Edit: Also, omg that does so little damage, not counting stale moves, this could only be used to push a timeout or make the opponent quit from boredom.
You could always use a different reset option after the footstool to speed up the combo. I think its unlikely that they will patch this move while Pikachu's jolt infinite is around.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Delete this quick before someone notices lol. Just let us do the hype looking LFK footstool combos and hide this cheesy looking one lol.

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
Delete this quick before someone notices lol. Just let us do the hype looking LFK footstool combos and hide this cheesy looking one lol.
Lol, I doubt it needs a patch honestly, it's not like overly OP as an infinite.
Damn, Wonder if they' increase the endlag (wouldn't that suck) make them non footstoolable.

Honestly, it might be a bit stale, but that's why you do it to get them to a percentage where a knee would kill which is like 60-80% or so and even lower if you're at the edge.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Yeah I didn't thank about landing a free hit after the footstool.

Top Bottom